Can you benefit from the cosmetic, restorative, and general dental procedures we offer at Palm Court Dental? To determine whether you should receive experienced, high-level dental care from our dentist in Fontana, California, we invite you to analyze your smile by asking yourself the questions listed below:
- Do you have yellow, stained teeth?
- Are there gaps and spaces between your teeth?
- Do you have crooked, overlapping teeth?
- Are you missing teeth?
- Do you see pits or defects in the surface of your teeth?
- Are the edges of your teeth chipped or uneven?
- Do you have teeth that are too long, short, large, or small?
- Do you have prior dental work that appears dark or unnatural?
- Are your gums red, swollen, receded, or bleeding?
- Does the appearance of your teeth prevent you from laughing or smiling?
- Do you wear a close-lipped smile in photographs?
- Do you feel self-conscious about the appearance of your teeth?
- Is there anything about your smile you would like to change?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then we invite you to visit Dr. Neal Vavra for care. We will examine your mouth and create a treatment plan unique to you. For more information and to set up your next appointment, we welcome you to contact our office today!