Did you know that your oral health is not dependent on brushing and flossing alone to keep your teeth clean? It wouldn’t hurt from time to time to also mix it up a bit and add in some other methods as well. Under no circumstances should brushing and flossing ever be replaced by other methods, but rather add in new techniques for an additional boost to your smile.
Improve your smile with the following oral health care treatments:
– Studies have shown that if you chew sugarless gum for at least a period of twenty minutes after a meal, it can rinse away bacteria and food particles to help protect you better from cavities.
– Sugarless gum can increase your saliva flow, which contains ingredients that can neutralize the harmful acids caused by bacteria that can eat away at tooth enamel.
– Sugarless gum can help avert heartburn or acid buildup in the esophagus.
– Mouthwash can protect your mouth from halitosis (bad breath) and tooth decay.
– Mouthwash can be used as an accessory in the fight against cavities by stopping plaque buildup.
– Mouthwash can slow the speed of and even eliminate gingivitis, which is a precursor to gum disease.
For more wonderful and amazing oral health care tactics recommended by our team at Palm Court Dental, give us a call at 909-829-3994. If you would like to book an appointment with Dr. Ricky Chung at our dentist office in Fontana, California, please contact us during regular office hours. With a little love and some support, your smile can be as spectacular as you want it to be.